مرحبا بك زائرنا الكريم، إذا كانت هذه زيارتك الأولى للمنتدى، فيرجى التكرم بزيارة صفحة التعليمات، بالضغط هنا.
كما يشرفنا أن تقوم بالتسجيل بالضغط هنا إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى، أما إذا رغبت بقراءة المواضيع والإطلاع فتفضل بزيارة القسم الذي ترغب أدناه.
XBMC is an award winning media center application for Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and XBox. The ultimate hub for all your media, XBMC is easy to use, looks slick, and has a large helpful community. Try it now!
XBMC supports viewing and playing a vast library of audio, video and image formats. XBMC has a sophisticated library management system that allows you to organize all your media to give you quick and immediate access.
XBMC provides a user friendly interface that's intuitive, very flexible, and easy to use. The interface is completely customizable through user-created or downloadable skins.
Plug-ins and Extensibility
XBMC has a built-in Python interpreter that allows users and developers to write their own scripts and plugins that run inside XBMC using it's own widgets and controls. It also has a built-in web server that allows it to be controlled remotely.
XBMC's audio player supports many visualisations including ProjectM and Goom. In addition, it allows easy development of visualisations using a simple API.
Title:XBMC Media Center 12.1
Requirements:Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows7 64 / Windows8 / Windows8 64
* XBMC now supports using OSX’s default output device for audio as well as hardware decoding with Intel GPUs in OSX
* XBMC no longer hogs audio for Linux and on resume audio will continue to work in Linux
* Full iPhone 5 resolution is now enabled
* Volume buttons on Android devices now control Android volume, rather than XBMC volume
* Volume buttons on OSX devices once again control OSX volume, rather than XBMC volume
* Player optimization on the Raspberry Pi, including more efficient playback, better subtitle support, and many crash fixes
* iOS 6 support on the AppleTV 2.
* XBMC does not crash when listed on the AppleTV top shelf
* Added support for additional Xbox 360 controller types
* Broader and more intelligent support for CEC devices
* Fixed problems with several addons due to broken binary read/write in our python interface
* Language fixes, including 7 new languages: Albanian, Burmese, Malay, Persian (Iran), Tamil (India), Uzbek, Vietnamese
* AirPlay fixes, including making discovery of XBMC more reliable on OSX
* Numerous crashing and stability fixes across all platforms